Well folks, it looks like I'll be introducing you to Charlotte a day or so earlier than expected! At my doctors appointment yesterday, he checked me and I am already dilated to 1 cm! Also his daughter is graduating next Thursday and he really wants to deliver me instead of one of his partners so...he moved everything up by a day! So I will be having my amnio on Tuesday and go in at 6 AM Wednesday to break my water and get the ball rolling. So we should be holding Charlotte in our arms by Wednesday night sometime!! Words cannot tell you how excited Rick and I are!! Things have all fallen into place and we are (as) ready as can be! The girls are also more excited than I can express!
And just FYI, we had a family photo/maternity shoot with an awesome photographer last Saturday and she has posted a couple of photos on her blog. If you're interested, go to karatography.com click on blog at the bottom and on that page scroll down a little and there we are...you can't miss us! Other than the weight in my face showing so much, I am REALLY happy with them and can't wait to see all the proofs! Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Bowls
1 day ago







1 comment:
Hi Becca! Congrats!! I am so happy to hear that you are doing well and that you are ready for your new baby girl! I can't wait to see pictures of her! :)
Kelly Malinger
Post a Comment