We had our first trip to the zoo for the summer. We are members and I plan to take the girls once a week. It's only 30 minutes away, and because we are members I can go with them for half an hour or two hours and not waste money. Plus now that the girls are older, it's SO MUCH EASIER! As you can see in the pictures, the baby goes in the sling (that my fabulous sister Beth made for me) and we have the sit-n-stand stroller (the BEST thing I've ever paid full price for) for the older girls and gear. We pack our lunches and head out. I can't wait to take advantage of this summer and all it has to offer!PS. There is an AWESOME exhibit where butterflies fly free that we went in. The butterfly picture are courtesy of Madalyn. She can thank Rick for the gift of photography!










1 comment:
Hot sling! :)
Did you see the animatronic dinosaurs?
Post a Comment