
Here is the ONLY picture I could get for this weeks 16 week picture! And she was doing better here. Thank goodness for Tylenol and her pass pass, as the girls call her pacifier. At the dr. yesterday she was up to 10 lbs. 14 oz., but we have her 4 month check up next week. She is an easy going baby, has found her hands about a week ago and LOVES playing with them, has begun to look at a toy, pick it up, and put it in her mouth. She loves to snuggle, as long as it's her way, cheek to cheek facing out, and is loving her sisters, except for when they are in her space (sound like anyone we know:) ). Here are the pictures from last week (15 weeks) that show her personality...

(By the way, getting the 3 of them to all smile AND look the same way at the SAME time... UGH!)And my personal favorite, Amelia playing with Charlotte in the swing. Charlotte LOVED it!

Now that Madalyn is in school full day for the first time Amelia needed a new buddy. Well, at least until the 15th when she starts preschool!
For now, that's all.







2 comments:
I think Alex may have his first cold and it's stressing me out!!
Well, it is unnerving and sad to watch them suffer, but I try to remember that it also helps build their immunity! At least that's what I tell myself to get through!!
Post a Comment