Thursday, October 15, 2009

My 3 Daughters

I'm not sure who this particular outfit is from, or if it's one (of the HUNDREDS, literally) that I have bought. All I know is that it's one of my MANY favorites. Each time a new baby girl has been given to us, I get so excited thinking about all the favorites she can now wear!!! And as with each girl, I have taken pictures of them on their month birthday for the first year. So here are all three girls at 5 months wearing one of my favorites from the 3-6 month bin. As you can see, the older two girls are bigger and the outfit actually FITS them. Charlotte is close to them in length but between 3-4 lbs. smaller. She just had her first taste of sweet potatoes today, her first vegetable to date. She is up to 6 oz. of formula & 1 1/2 TBS. of oatmeal, without throwing it up!!!, and enjoys a few Cheerios for a snack every now and then. Here are the girls.........

Madalyn


Amelia


Charlotte

2 comments:

AuntJ said...

love the pictures of the 3 girls in the same outfit, it shows off each ones individuality. adorable.

B said...

Holy cow!!! I love these pictures :)